HI-Care Technology Pty Ltd. is an authorized agent appointed by Hybrid Solutions as a Middles East partner and a distributor for VertexFX Trader in Australia.
Foreign Exchange Trading Platform
VertexFX Trader is an award-winning state-of-the-art Online Trading Platform, VertexFX Trader, is one of the most friendly, reliable and secure online trading platforms and is ideal for all of STP and OTC business models.
Easy to use
VertexFX is an easy to use, well designed, with enhanced features and highly automated than any other system in the current market place
VertexFX Trader has a closed-loop trading structure with Back office dealing desk, Client Terminals, Dedicated Hosting, White Labeling and Bridging Capabilities. Through VertexFX Risk Management Bridge, you can perform auto clearing with Liquidity Providers.
Interactive Analyzer user instructions
- This software requires the following operating system: Mac OS X, or Windows Vista, Windows 8x, Windows 10.
System Minimum Requirements
- 1GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 512MB of system memory
- 20GB hard drive with at least 15 GB of available space
- Support for DirectX 9 graphics and 32MB of graphics memory
- DVD-ROM drive
- Audio Output
- Internet access
- Once all prerequisite checks and controls are successful the installation process can start.
- Download the software from our website or the CD provided to you with your purchase pack.
- RUN the exe file
- Follow the instructions
- Enter the Software license provided to you.
- Once entered you can run the program
- Enjoy the Hands Free Software.
Navigate Interactive analyzer software
- UserName: The username will be provided by the Trading Company.
- Stop: Pressing this button will stop the running of the software program
- Investment Amount: How much money you want to invest.
- Max Open Orders: The number of times the software allows each currency pair to enter the market. For example, if there is 1 number in the window, this means that the software will allow each currency pair to trade a maximum of once in a day.
Main Screen – Set Investment amount
Symbol Settings – select the currency pairs
- Symbol Settings – select the currency pairs
|Symbol Name||Symbol name represents the installed currency pairs.|
|SL Offset||Stop Loss offset is the maximum loss allowed by the software.|
|TP Offset||Take Profit Offset is the maximum profit the software can make.|
|Draw Chart||Press on “Draw Chart” beside any symbol and the chart of the desired symbol will show in the Chart tab.|
Online Technical Support and Customer Service
In addition, our online technical support and customer service department has a dedicated team to resolve any kind of technical problems. We have over the years established valuable partnerships with our customers and pride on our customers’ success.
When you click the Tech Support button you will see the following window. Please fill the required details and you can have live chat regarding any query related to your software with one of our technical support executives.
VertexFX user instructions
Vertex FX Trading Platform Instructions
To login into the account press Login and you can see the following image.
Enter the provided login details and press the login button. The terminal will now connect to the server. The data will only load, if the login details are correct. Once the data has been loaded, you can then officially start trading.
Interaction between Interactive Analyzer software and the Vertex FX Trading Platform
Interactive Analyzer software is fully automatic and is very easy to use. You have to switch on the software and tick the installed currency pairs (symbols). Once the currency pairs are ticked, the software checks their stability and allows it to trade if they are stable. The software calculates the Stop Loss and Take Profit using the pre-set parameters for the stable currency pair and posts on the trading platform with all other details of the trade.
You can see the detailed information about the trades on the trading platform as shown in the image below.
The trade will get close when the price of the currency pair becomes equal to either Stop Loss or Take Profit and the software will post the profit or loss depending on the volatility of the market onto your account.
You may also manually close the trade at any time before the stop loss or Take Profit parameters are reached.
For example: if the Stop Loss parameter is set to 20 pips, you can close the trade at 15pips manually.
To see the transaction history of the closed trades for a desired period please select the statement as shown in the image below. The statement opens a report in HTML page for the desired period.
The only requirement for the software to work efficiently i.e to open the trade and close the trade is that you must have a stable internet connection. Even a small drop in the internet connection can switch off the software, requiring you to switch it on and tick the symbols again.
It is important for you to know that there is a degree of risk involved in trading and no returns are guaranteed.